Monday, August 29, 2011

Ahoy everyone!! Just a quick note to reassure all the fans of Liberation that the boat survived Hurricane Irene without a scratch!! Last Thursday, I was very nervous watching the storm approach. Many people decided to haul their boats so I succumbed to the pressure. I called every where, but there was nowhere to haul. Finally, I got an offer from a boatyard at one of the islands for a secure and protected mooring. I delivered the boat on Friday, took off the sails, strapped everything down and crossed my fingers. To my relief, the storm weakened and the boat was just fine throughout the storm. I just brought the boat back to Camden and she is ready for an awesome Fall season!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahoy Maties!! Seems hard to believe that we will be sailing soon. The boat gets launched on Monday, June 16th. The mast goes in the next day and by the 18th we should be ready to go sailing. I'm ready to begin the 8th year of business for Liberation Charters and invite you aboard for a memorable experience on the bay!! Call me at 207-542-1908 to book a charter!!

    ReplyDelete