Friday, June 15, 2012

Ahoy Liberation Charter fans!!! The rumors are all true, yes, Liberation has been launched and is proudly sitting on her mooring. The engine is running great, the varnish looks pro and there is a new boot stripe painted at the waterline that looks fabulous. I have already started booking charters, some for multiple days. I have decided to give it a try this year as I have had so many requests. Having cruised these waters for 34 years, I have some really nice coves, islands and anchorages to share with you all. Otherwise, I am available for day sails as usual.

Wait, there's more news!! The website has been updated!! You will find more current photos, a new bio and a really cool video of some harbor seals. It's pretty cool. In closing, it's hard to believe I am starting my 6th year in this business. Give a call at 207-542-1908 and let's go sailing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment